Purchase direct from Maggie Lynch and Get a 20% Discount
Once you have a finished book, you need to get it into readers’ hands. Loading your book to a vendor looks deceivingly easy. However, the career author knows that each vendor has its own methods for promoting books, performing searches, and identifying ready buyers. You need to take advantage of these differences in order to maximize your profits and discoverability.
Capitalize on competitive retail pricing in different markets, and use effective metadata to draw more readers to your books. Learn to:
- Write compelling book blurbs for each title that focus on “reader cookies” and marketing.
- Unlock keywords and get access to hidden category options.
- Take advantage of search algorithm nuances at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Apple.
- Use aggregators to increase distribution opportunities around the world.
- Evaluate opportunities for direct sales to bookstores and individual consumers.
Ebook $3.99, Print $11.99, Audiobook $10.00
Vendors may set different pricing
Audiobook Narrated by Maggie Lynch
Written by: Maggie Lynch
Narrated by: Maggie Lynch
Series: Career Author Secrets
Hours to listen
Books in the Career Author Secrets Series
Capitalize on competitive pricing in different markets, and use effective metadata to draw more readers.
Exploit the value of your book(s) without resorting to the typical overexposure in social media and newsletters.
Three books in one boxset: Secrets Every Author Should Know, Pricing & Distribution, and Effective Marketing.