3 – 4
Hours to read
Once you have a finished book, you need to get it into readers’ hands. Loading your book to a vendor looks deceivingly easy. However, the career author knows that each vendor has its own methods for promoting books, performing searches, and identifying ready buyers. You need to take advantage of these differences in order to maximize your profits and discoverability.
Capitalize on competitive retail pricing in different markets, and use effective metadata to draw more readers to your books. Learn to:
- Write compelling book blurbs for each title that focus on “reader cookies” and marketing.
- Unlock keywords and get access to hidden category options.
- Take advantage of search algorithm nuances at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Apple.
- Use aggregators to increase distribution opportunities around the world.
- Evaluate opportunities for direct sales to bookstores and individual consumers.
Ebook $3.99, Print $11.99, Audiobook $10.00
Vendors may set different pricing
Audiobook Narrated by Maggie Lynch
December 20, 2018
Written by: Maggie Lynch
Narrated by: Maggie Lynch
Series: Career Author Secrets
Hours to read
My print books are also distributed widely through Ingram. This includes both online stores and local bookstores. Though not all of them carry stock of my books, they can order it for you. In the U.S., if you are looking for a print book at a store close to you, I highly recommend you find your local bookstore through indiebound.org You enter your zip code and it will provide a list of stores in your area.
Audiobook links coming soon!